Jesse Moore brings more than 20 years of healthcare, fitness, wellness, and sales leadership experience as the Patient Account Representative Director. His key beliefs are: serve others, bring your best, we can always improve, and relationships matter most.
Jesse holds a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from University of Minnesota Duluth and a master’s degree in Sports Management from St. Cloud State University. Jesse loves serving in the community coaching his kids youth sports as well as serving in the kids’ ministry at his church.
Jesse lives in Minnesota and is married to his wife, Melissa, and they have two amazing kids, Malaina and Wyatt. Jesse also has a four-legged best friend: a Shih Tzu named Bear.
Fun facts about Jesse:
- He has a twin brother. (Jesse is older by 9 minutes.)
- He has been bitten by a Bowfin aka dog fish.
- He can’t sing or dance, but he likes embarrassing his kids trying.
- He loves being on the lake fishing.
- He participated in an audience cameo at the Blue Man Group.